MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019 notification has been released by Department of MP Police. All candidates can check the details MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019 from our website. There are various steps which must be followed while filling the application form. The sequence is given below.
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019
The recruitment test is for the MP Jail Prahari Recruitment and other posts as well. There are around 871 posts. The candidate can get the complete details about the application form, admit card, and answer keys, previous papers, and result etc on the official MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019 portal of the department.
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment: Vyapam MP is the main regulating authority for the conduct of jail department recruitment examination. The mode of applying for the examination is online. The candidates have to fulfill all the eligibility conditions of appearing in the MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019.
Details about the MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2019
- Visit the official website i.e. mponline.gov.in.
- The next step is to navigate to a link called applications.
- Now click on the link via pm.
- After this, a candidate must click on the link services
- A table will appear in front of you consisting of columns, serial numbers, name, start date, end date etc.
- There are basically three links under this test that is an application form, edit application form, and edit unpaid application.
- It depends on the candidate to choose the relevant page.
MP Jail Prahari Recruitment Eligibility Criteria 2019
- For the post of Praha RI, a candidate must possess a matriculation degree.
- For the post of assistance teacher, a candidate must possess a qualification up to intermediate secondary level with a diploma or a degree in BTC/D.eD/Dsc.
- The age limit for the posts of Praha Ri lies between 18-30 years. The maxim mom age for the other posts is 35 years.
- After this, a candidate is required to fill all the necessary details and upload the documents such as proof of date of birth, category certificate, photograph, signature, and scanned copy of handwriting.
- Now, the candidate must proceed to the payment process which is online for MP Jail Prahari Vacancy. The fee for the general category is rs500/ and for the other categories Rs250/-
Selection Process of MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019
There are generally three phases of this process
- The written examination is the first and foremost stage in the MP Jail Prahari Recruitment process.
- A candidate will have to clear the written examination to appear in the next stage of the recruitment process.
- The next phase is the physical endurance test which involves the test of physical skills and competency of the candidate.
- The personal interview session is the last stage of the MP Jail Prahari Vacancy 2019 process. After this, a candidate is recruited for the job.
After you reach your destination you must read all the instructions provided by the department MP Jail Prahari Recruitment 2019. Click on the continue button after reading all the instructions.